Friday, May 15, 2009

Real People with Real Stories

A lot of times in our life we put off making serious life changes, especially regarding our health. Usually when we do make those changes its because we personally know somebody that has been effected one way or the other, for the good or bad.
These stories are real, from real patients, people just like you and me. They suffered from high cholesterol or other related health conditions. They made a choice. Will you?


Ron and Janie James beforeSometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. Ron and Janie James made a commitment to their heart health after seeing a photo of themselves hugging at a party. "We looked like sumo wrestlers," Janie said. Read Ron and Janie's story.

Jim ZanosJim thought he was healthy until he had a cholesterol screening. Then he knew he had to make some changes. "A lot of people take the 'I don't want to know' approach with their health," Jim said. Read Jim's story.





2 comments:

  1. When I took Anatomy, we measured our cholesterol levels...and I was surprised at how high mine was! Although I appeared healthy, I wasn't as healthy as I thought I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so intriguing how are body works and can appear one way on the outside another on the inside. I think it is good for people to know that high cholesterol can affect people of all sizes and they should take precautions.

    ReplyDelete